Spooners Revealed.

Hello. Finally managed to snap a shot while everyone was kinda busy during the party. I drank wine and didn't get drunk. Why does everyone think i'll get drunk?!
Specimen 01: Hand of 'TheChink.' Don't get excited now.
Specimen 02: 'TheBubbly' being...err quite herself actually.
Specimen 03: Actually, I have no idea who he is. I think its husband of 'TheSlim.' Ooo.
Specimen 04: I call him, 'Downstairs-dunno-who-Guy.' Everytime I see him, he never fails to give me a shock. That includes good morning greetings too.
Specimen 05: FeiXiang look alike. He's some freelance programmer.
Specimen 06: It's '???' !!!
Specimen 07: 'TheBoss.' Forever wearing caps.
Specimen 08: 'TheSway,' still haven't got to listen his spinning. or seen his what-i-heard-very-cute baby.
Specimen 09: 'TheBubbly' proud trophy. 'HerHubby.'

Hello. Finally managed to snap a shot while everyone was kinda busy during the party. I drank wine and didn't get drunk. Why does everyone think i'll get drunk?!
Specimen 01: Hand of 'TheChink.' Don't get excited now.
Specimen 02: 'TheBubbly' being...err quite herself actually.
Specimen 03: Actually, I have no idea who he is. I think its husband of 'TheSlim.' Ooo.
Specimen 04: I call him, 'Downstairs-dunno-who-Guy.' Everytime I see him, he never fails to give me a shock. That includes good morning greetings too.
Specimen 05: FeiXiang look alike. He's some freelance programmer.
Specimen 06: It's '???' !!!
Specimen 07: 'TheBoss.' Forever wearing caps.
Specimen 08: 'TheSway,' still haven't got to listen his spinning. or seen his what-i-heard-very-cute baby.
Specimen 09: 'TheBubbly' proud trophy. 'HerHubby.'

<< Home